Oh, how I love working in Boston. I can’t decide what I like most about it. There are so many aspects of working in Boston that have made lasting impressions on me. Let’s see, there’s…
- Urine-soaked floors in the MBTA‘s underground stations (gotta love those fumes first thing in the morning!)
- Traffic jams on the Orange Line (huh?)
- Crowded subway cars, where people inadvertently have no choice but to practically grope you in order to fit on the train
- Crazy and/or drunk people who approach you for any number of reasons
- Smokers who practice their disgusting habits in places where you have no choice but to walk through clouds of cigarette smoke, and if you even think about saying something to them they harp about “smokers’ rights”
Really, Boston is great! You should try it sometime!